Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

anyone brought from kiddiesave?

(13 Posts)
mama2leah Mon 17-Aug-09 14:40:23

has anyone brought from the website?
are they a reliable company?

sasza321 Mon 17-Aug-09 15:28:56

Hi,

I recently ordered the BabyBjorn bouncing chair and it was delivered 9 days later, no problems at all.

EachPeachPearMum Mon 17-Aug-09 15:34:43

Yeah- I ordered my pram from them- arrived in a couple of days, no problems

SabsBigPants Mon 17-Aug-09 20:19:13

I brought a maxicosi car seat and a baby bath before 5pm. Got it the next day before midday. Planning to use them again. Didnt expect it to be delivered so quickly!

MyCatIsABiggerBastardThanYours Mon 17-Aug-09 20:20:29

Yes, on Saturday and just had a text telling me it would be with me tomorrow.

They seem quite good (and cheap) to me.

masonicpixiesreadthedailymail Mon 17-Aug-09 20:22:45

ooh yes

got loads of stuff from there

amya nearby or will it be delivered ;)

KirstyJC Mon 17-Aug-09 20:25:35

Only ordered once, about mid afternoon and it arrived next day.

Would use them again no problem!

EachPeachPearMum Tue 18-Aug-09 21:32:09

Arrgh- I just realised, mine was KiddieCARE not Kiddiesave- thread here about kiddisave
HTH

Lolbilly Wed 19-Aug-09 21:16:17

We bought our pram/pushchair, car seat & accessories & various other bits and bobs from Kiddisave. We live nearby their store in Walsall so collected items so don't know about delivery. Staff were helpful and prices are good.

pookey Sat 09-Apr-11 23:09:29

Incase anyone else searches this topic; I ordered a highchair last sunday and there is no sign of it. I am now getting worried because there seem to be a number of recent bad reviews online where they are taking money and the items do not arrive.

griffaloschild Fri 20-Jan-12 10:07:51

Hi, I realise this thread is quite old but I too have read a lot of bad reviews of kiddisave on other sites and thought I'd tell you about my experience for the record. I ordered a bugaboo bee baby cocoon and a moses basket stand a couple of weeks ago. They were each about £10 cheaper than anywhere else I could find. When they didn't arrive within a few days (I think I may have been spoiled by other very efficient online retailers!!), and with no tracking information on my account I found some bad reviews about things not being in stock, things not being delivered etc. I emailed kiddisave to ask for an update and they emailed me the following day to say my order would be despatched that day and delivered the next. That didn't happen so I rang them, they then said it would be despatched that day and delivered the next working day. I was a bit dubious but that evening I got an email and text from the delivery company and they gave me an hour slot and it did arrive and I am very happy with both items. They took 9 days to arrive, but not sure if my hassling speeded the process up or not. All in all I was happy with the service and worth waiting a bit longer for the £20 saving.

DDBParent Wed 10-Oct-12 13:26:46

I have bought two items from them on two occasions. Both times the item was listed as in stock, both times I waited the 5 working days before complaining only to be told that the item was not in stock. One item was to delivered straight from the manufacturer and so would never be in stock. The other would be delivered when they had been restocked.
Both items duly arrived - late.
Considering they billed my credit card when I ordered, not when they delivered, this leads me to believe they may well have cash flow issues. Most web companies of good reputation will not bill the customer until the order has been fulfilled. This practice leaves the buyer out of pocket should the company fold, with the only recourse to pursue your credit card company.
For these reasons - possible cash flow problems and being lied to about stock levels - mean I will not be ordering from them again.

Littlelot Wed 10-Oct-12 16:49:13

We ended up cancelling our order and getting a refund as despite the website saying the item was in stock it wasn't. There was no contact from them for ages so we tried ringing - couldn't get through, emailing no response for over a week. They said they would be gettin the item within the week and we would have it within a fortnight. It didnt arrive again! It took lots of calls to eventually get through to someone who said that it wasn't in stock and they didn't know when it would arrive. At that point we asked for refund.
On the other hand, kiddicare have been brilliant and delivered everything we have ordered from them promptly. Can't recommend them highly enough.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now