Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Pregnant with third child how will i cope?

(4 Posts)
wineyesplease Fri 14-Aug-09 21:44:29

Pregnant with third child , scared as I have horrible pregnancies and have kidney problems which lead to premature babies and lenghly stays in hospital.
Have no job gave it up so wont get smp,have a two bedroom house with housing association how will i cope I will not consider a termination my decision, how can i turn this round and set myself up for this all ,please advise x.

thisisyesterday Fri 14-Aug-09 21:48:29

well, you know you do what you have to do!
i guess the first thing would be to go to the GP and find out if there is anything you can do to mke the pregnancy easier on yourself?
2 beds is fine! my 3 will all share a room once ds3 moves out of my room,

you will cope because you ahve to cope, and yes, it'll be
do you have a husband/partner around? family and friends?

wineyesplease Fri 14-Aug-09 21:56:08

Yes I do Im just scared as I have pnd as well ,and these problems made me doubt being a good mum ,but everyone will support me when i tell them , i just feel bad as i gave up my job and its unplanned and finacially not great timing, but im lucky to been given this chance , thank you xx

thisisyesterday Sat 15-Aug-09 19:40:39

i think though that there is never a "right" time for a baby. there are always things that could be better or that you wanted to do first.
are you being treated for the PND?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now