Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

was this feeling my baby moving??

(9 Posts)

I think i felt my baby move for the first time this morning im not sure.....

It was quite low down on the left side almost like wind (my wind is normally in the middle!) like a flutter or bubbles was this baby moving??

Im 16+3 today and midwife did say expect to feel movement any time?

If it was will i feel him moving again soon??

thanks!! smile

stripes200 Fri 14-Aug-09 08:38:15

Sounds pretty much like it smile

How exciting for you, is it your first?

Thankyou!! thought it was not me going mad!!!

Yes its our first! grin

BunnyLebowski Fri 14-Aug-09 08:48:56

Aw that's lovely! And yep it sounds like the littl'un to me!

I felt it at about the same time!

Congratulations - you must be so excited!!

thankyou everyone im so happy its untrue!!

Hope he/she decides to make themselves known to mummy again soon! I feel like a mummy now! does that sound mad! lol oh well it feel daARN GOOD!!grin grin

BunnyLebowski Fri 14-Aug-09 08:53:50

Wait till the wee bugger's digging you in the ribs and your DP/H can see the elbows and knees protruding out of you tummy!

If you're like me you probably can't imagine getting to that stage but you will!

One of my favourite memories of being pregnant is of laying on the bed and DP talking to my bump and the bump responding to it by kicking out. I cried buckets!

lol cant imagine it no but def looking forward to it! Expect i wont be saying this in a few months time! LOL thankyou everyone!!

BikeRunSki Fri 14-Aug-09 09:41:57

That's exactly what I felt at about the same time.

3 months later it was less fun as he was kicking me in the fanjo as I was trying to interview my maternity cover.

lmao sorry bike cant help but chuckle at that picture! Your all right i will be complaining later on but right now having a bay growing well inside of me moving about is all i can think about, seeing as we had a mc before this pregnancy so im elated! smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now