Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Where does all this wee come from?

(5 Posts)
Hangingbellyofbabylon Thu 13-Aug-09 23:25:52

I'm 35 weeks and up every 2 hours throughout the night desperate for a wee. And it's not just a quick tinkle, it's loads and loads cart-horse style blush. I'm not drinking more than usual, and yes I know babe is squashing my bladder but seriously - where does all the wee come from?!

Sparklytwinkletoes Fri 14-Aug-09 09:07:27

I sympathise HHoB, although I'm the polar opposite it seems! I'm 32 weeks and up every 2 hours throughout the night (and day) desperate for a wee - but when I get there, there is only the tiniest tinkle. Most pathetic!

And yes, I'm drinking loads!

MarkStretch Fri 14-Aug-09 09:08:54

Rock backwards and forwards on the toilet when you wee, helps to empty your bladder completely.

But you look a bit mad.

usernametaken Fri 14-Aug-09 11:42:46

HBofB- likewise on all symptoms!

I put it down to fluid retention during the day, then once I am relaxed and horizontal, it all has to come out. The warmish weather doesn't help with retaining water.

blondieminx Fri 14-Aug-09 12:36:03

oh god I'm glad it's not just me! I'm getting up 2 or 3 times in the night at the mo and I'm only 18 weeks! As DH keeps telling me - better to be widdling all the time than be suffering with sickness eh!

But I swear this baby is spending his/her time dancing on my bladder hmm

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now