Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Bump shape - am I odd or normal for bump number two??

(2 Posts)
carrielou2007 Thu 13-Aug-09 21:54:32

When expecting dd my bump rose from bottom of tummy upwards, I was all out front football-style. Everyone of course said it was a boy though I knew it was a girl.

Tummy never really the same after (I kind of guessed this grin) but flat-ish, could wear bikini ok-ish. Bottom part no real tone but my tummy was sort of cut into two with the top part never really going flat and my tummy button has always stuck out blush a bit since.

Bump number 2, 19 and a half weeks nothing really at the bottom and is all above my tummy button?? Is this just everything being pushed up and not quite so taut or is this just normal? I feel like a double step bump?? My sis just laughed at me telling me it was normal, it could be a boy, every time is diff etc etc.

Is this normal or should I be concerned?? Thank you smile

Sn0wflake Fri 14-Aug-09 09:21:37

It's probably normal...but got a feeling that nobody really knows. I've seen some quite different shapes walking around so I wouldn't worry.....easy to say!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now