Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Probably started too many threads recently, but I'm feeling crap - so shoot me

(6 Posts)
dizzymare Wed 12-Aug-09 22:23:54

Yep me again, here she goes, moan moan moan. Costochondritis is flaring, and I really hurt which is tough luck when you can only taking pissing paracetamol. On top of that my heads killed for the last few days, and it won't budge. But, hopefully now I think I've made a decision or two about a few things it might ease. Don't know why I felt the need to mention that but hmm

Am fat, hot, feeling shite and got bad gas.

Actually I do know why I'm wound up, but will have to see H on saturday which ok is still 3 days away, but I know he's going to make some comment or other about how I lookangry God I wish he would combust. Wish I could scream in his face right now angry

dizzymare Wed 12-Aug-09 23:05:42

Ok, I have moaned once too often then.

sweetkitty Wed 12-Aug-09 23:10:23

Just read your other thread poor you, feel free to moan and whinge you deserve to.

I was presecribed cocodamol when pregnant, 2 knocked me out so used to take one if I were in pain. You can get Codeine and Paracetamol over counter at Boots, not as strong as docs but better than paracetamol.

can't advise you on the other stuff with your H, if I was close to you could go and through eggs at his windows for you

dizzymare Wed 12-Aug-09 23:29:54

I'm allergic to codeine, so I'm pretty stuffed and paracetamol might as well be a placebo for all the good it doeshmm

Although I've now dug out a wheatbag from the depths of what is my bedroom floor, god if I were a dog I'm sure I'd be put to sleep.

I'll CAT you his address sweetkitty, be my guestwink

sweetkitty Thu 13-Aug-09 09:51:52

Remember it well I have SPD when pregnant felt like being put down as well.

Agree paracetamol is useless.

Try and look after yourself say sod it to him and think of all he is going to miss out on.

londonlottie Thu 13-Aug-09 11:26:15

Message withdrawn

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now