Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

do you need a note to fly at any stage? and a few other qs....

(5 Posts)
madremia09 Wed 12-Aug-09 19:46:12

hi,i will be moving back to the Uk from Spain at about 22weeks pregnant. I was wondering,the note you need to say you are fit to fly,is this for 28weeks and after or anytime?

I will need to have my 2nd lot of bloods done and an anti d injection done pretty soon after i return does anyone know how long it takes to get registered with a doc etc?
do i just walk into the local docs and say i want to register?

thanks in advance for advice!smile

lal123 Wed 12-Aug-09 19:50:24

Re flying - depends on the airline - so best to check with them.

Registering with a GP is very straightforward - just walk into one and tell them you want to register.

Chynah Wed 12-Aug-09 19:53:39

I would check with the airline. I have flown at 26 weeks and didn't need to tell airline but each one tend to have it's own rules.

MrsKitty Wed 12-Aug-09 20:01:05

Flew with BMI recently and they only required a note after 30 weeks (sooner if pregnant with twins). You should be able to find details on the airline website.

MrsKitty Wed 12-Aug-09 20:02:02

Also, I was 29 weeks when I flew so I made sure I had my notes to hand incase they asked for proof!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now