Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

been having very strong BH for 2 hours and due to go on holiday in 2 hours........should i ignore or cancel?

(7 Posts)
theboob Mon 10-Aug-09 10:15:03

I'm 33 weeks today with 4th baby and have been having strong BH all morning, I have been sick as some are quiet painful
due to go on holiday at 12 and DC are really excited, should i ring the hospital or just ignore them ? do they get stronger with each baby you have? I just dont know what to do!

NoGoodNicknamesLeft Mon 10-Aug-09 10:17:34

are you going far on hols? call midwife and see. are any other adults going on holiday too? can you join them later?

theboob Mon 10-Aug-09 10:21:46

an hour and a half away, my parents have already gone on to set the caravan up and my notes are in there, I will give her a ring but just know she will want me to go in and get checked over

OnlyWantsOne Mon 10-Aug-09 10:23:25

I would ring your MW - if this is your 4th, you are probalby the best person to judge - do you think this is the onset of labour?

theboob Mon 10-Aug-09 10:26:51

I just cant judge this one, they are strange pains and have not had anything like this in any of my pregnancy's , I think I'l give her a ring thanks for your replies smile

OnlyWantsOne Mon 10-Aug-09 10:41:03

good luck x

OnlyWantsOne Mon 10-Aug-09 12:51:39

any news Boob?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now