Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

preg with no.4- help!

(5 Posts)
LadyOfTheFlowers Mon 10-Aug-09 08:50:48

hello all! grin
have not been on for some time due to having a stupid dongle but should be getting broadband back in the next 2 weeks so will then be able to get back on here regularly - have missed it!

anyway, have 3 boys now, 4, 3 next month and 8 months and discovered yesterday am preg again.

dh less than amused but accepting it.

i am fine with it, dunno if i wanna give birth again as only 8 months ago i was screaming 'if u ever get me pregnant again i'll....'

anyway, just not sure i am cut out to care for 4 kids? 3 is hard, 4 seems like loads....

just need some reassurance i think please?

tia.

sarah293 Mon 10-Aug-09 08:54:38

Message withdrawn

LadyOfTheFlowers Mon 10-Aug-09 09:02:16

Ha! Yes!
We went out on the town on the 25th, mum had kids for us, got a tad merry and forgot about the party hats!

Scorps Mon 10-Aug-09 09:06:37

I'm 20+ weeks with dc4...I'll let you know grin

We are having another dd, so i have ds1 7, ds2 4, dd 15 months and dd in utero grin

jbdem Tue 11-Aug-09 10:40:42

I am 24 weeks pregnant with my 4th i have 3 boys and my 4th is also a boy.
I was a bit worried like u at first but now i can't wait for him to arrive i'm sure it will all work itself out. congrats. x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now