Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

preg with no.4- help!

(5 Posts)
LadyOfTheFlowers Mon 10-Aug-09 08:50:48

hello all! grin
have not been on for some time due to having a stupid dongle but should be getting broadband back in the next 2 weeks so will then be able to get back on here regularly - have missed it!

anyway, have 3 boys now, 4, 3 next month and 8 months and discovered yesterday am preg again.

dh less than amused but accepting it.

i am fine with it, dunno if i wanna give birth again as only 8 months ago i was screaming 'if u ever get me pregnant again i'll....'

anyway, just not sure i am cut out to care for 4 kids? 3 is hard, 4 seems like loads....

just need some reassurance i think please?

tia.

sarah293 Mon 10-Aug-09 08:54:38

Message withdrawn

LadyOfTheFlowers Mon 10-Aug-09 09:02:16

Ha! Yes!
We went out on the town on the 25th, mum had kids for us, got a tad merry and forgot about the party hats!

Scorps Mon 10-Aug-09 09:06:37

I'm 20+ weeks with dc4...I'll let you know grin

We are having another dd, so i have ds1 7, ds2 4, dd 15 months and dd in utero grin

jbdem Tue 11-Aug-09 10:40:42

I am 24 weeks pregnant with my 4th i have 3 boys and my 4th is also a boy.
I was a bit worried like u at first but now i can't wait for him to arrive i'm sure it will all work itself out. congrats. x

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: