Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

can anyone recommend.............

(4 Posts)
mummy2t Sat 08-Aug-09 09:06:41

a decent double pushchair!!! i have a 17month old who i would prefer to be forward facing as he loves to watch the world go by but for the baby i would like her to be facing me. i have seen some tandem that are just to long and or heavy for me. can anyone recommend anything??
thanks

Deemented Sat 08-Aug-09 09:24:47

Yes - a first wheels city twin!

I'm going to get one of these for my two - and the best bit IMO is the fact thaat both children can either face you, away from you, or one facing, one outward.

I've done a bit of research on it, and this has to be the most impatial review i've found.

mummy2t Sat 08-Aug-09 09:29:32

yes i have just seen something about that pushchair only prob with it for me is size, it wont fit thro my back door, i think it is one of the bigger pushchairs which is a shame as it is exactly what i would be looking for.
thanks

DeathbyDora Sat 08-Aug-09 09:41:04

I had the City Twin for a little while and couldn't fit it through my front door! So I used to leave just the chassis outside on the porch (under a bike cover) and bring the seats inside. Only good if you have a space that's secure.

I agree it's a brilliant chair for versatility but all my friends have gone for the Phil & Teds and I must admit if I were to go back in time I probably would too. You don't have the option for facing them different ways but it's the least bulky and cumbersome I think.

Still waiting for someone to invent the perfect double buggy!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now