Talk

Advanced search

Hello introduction and anemia and bra's werid combination hey!!!!

(2 Posts)
donandpea Thu 30-Jul-09 14:53:11

Hello all,

I sneak around on these bords quite a bit but rarley post. I'm now 27 weeks pregnat due 27th Oct with 1st which is a yellow bump. I live round the liverpool area so any others from my neck of the woods?

So am posting today as have taken the day off work to spend some time with my duvet. I just feel absolutly wacked and a bit dizzy. Have been to GP this am and she has done bloods but said she can tell I'm anemic so here comes the wicked iron tabs. It all be back on prune juice for me then!!

So to cheer myself up I have do some cyber shopping and entered the world of nursing/ maternity bras. I have to say its a pretty unsexy one that seems to cost a good few ££££'s. Though I thought I would recomend Asos as they had some rather nice ones that you don't mind sheeding out the money on. Though I have not yet got them will let you know what I think when they arrive.

Anyone else just bord lingering round this afternoon?

ErikaMaye Thu 30-Jul-09 14:59:41

Heya I'm 24+4 with my first. I'm not in Liverpool, but do visit reasonably often, as my family are all spread out around there

Oh anemia, not fun I hope the tablets start to help you soon. Cyber shopping is the ultimate pick-me-up - I think Mothercare still have a sale on if you don't want to spend too much on bras. There very comfy, and quite pretty, too.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now