Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Breast tnederness disappeared at 6 weeks - really worried

(11 Posts)
sahara78 Thu 30-Jul-09 14:52:52

mmm a bit concerned. I am 7 weeks pregnant, but at 6 weeks I lost my only real symptom which was breast tenderness.

It did come and go before - but it has completely disappeared for a week.

My first pregnancy with my DD wasn't loaded with symptoms, but there were definately more than with this one.

I am so scared my baby has died.

I am going for a scan on Sataurday, but I am just a mess with worry at the moment.

Has anyone else had this and it turn out OK

Thanks
Sarah

barbie1 Thu 30-Jul-09 14:57:53

hi,
Yep the same thing happened to me, the only time my boobs were sore was after jumping up and down to see if they were sore hmm and poking them every few minutes! symptoms returned a few weeks after and in full force...i had an early scan to reassure me and i have just had a successful 11 week scan. wishing you all the best for sat...

sahara78 Thu 30-Jul-09 15:31:22

Oh thank you - mine difinately are protesting at being prodded all the time.

Did you have any other symptoms?

barbie1 Thu 30-Jul-09 15:57:13

nope...thats why i opted for early scan...just saw a very small blob and not much else. Your doctor should be able to tell you thats is still a viable pregnancy at this stage but dont be alarmed if they want to double check a week later. Symptoms for me started about week 8, so make the most of the next week wink

Oh i also had a very bad back, which they say can be a sign of mc but it turned out fine for me....

keep us posted how you get on

sahara78 Thu 30-Jul-09 16:08:04

Thank you - I will be 7+2d when i go for my scan.

With my DD I had sore boobs tiredness and weeing all the time.

With this one was just the sore boobs.

Praying my little one is snug in there on Sat.

Glad all is well with your LO - will let you know what happens - thank you

barbie1 Thu 30-Jul-09 16:11:36

just to reassure you further, my best friend is due any time now and she had no symptoms what so ever....in fact she didnt even go for her 12 week scan as she thought it was all over before it began!

sahara78 Thu 30-Jul-09 16:44:05

Wow!!!

I am glad all is well with her though.

You do hear of it. I guess I get all the rubbish later on in my pregnancy - I had SPD last time so I make up for it later!!

barbie1 Sat 01-Aug-09 13:10:42

how did you get on, thinking about you xxx

sahara78 Mon 03-Aug-09 16:46:04

Awww thanks Barbie - I really appreciate you asking after me.

Everything ws fine - baby measured correct and and nice strong heart beat.

Thank you sooooo much for your reassuring words last week so much appreciated.

Sorry I didn't get on earlier but we had a busy weekend looking after my MIL who had an op on her bladder so I hadn't been on the comp at all.

Thanks again and hugs
Sarah
xx

barbie1 Tue 04-Aug-09 17:42:03

sarah im so pleased for you, tbh i did think the worse when you didnt reply...but then thought maybe you had a life outside mn and was too busy too post grin

Congrats and good luck for a happy healthy 9 months x

sahara78 Tue 04-Aug-09 21:09:51

LOL - I don't normally have a life outside of the computer - except for that weekend

Back to sitting infront of the computer and easel - I am an artist as well so quite a recluse alot of the time

Take care and many, many thanks again

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now