Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

scan today and nervous

(8 Posts)
jbambie Wed 29-Jul-09 12:01:50

I have my first scan today LMP was 21/04/09 so i work myself to be 13 weeks.Had MS for 10 weeks along with sore boobs and tiredness. But the last week its all gone and nolonger feel pregnant am nervouse about scan incase they say there is something wrong. am i just mad or do you suddenly not feel pregnant.

TULIP2110 Wed 29-Jul-09 12:09:49

Good luck for your scan. I know how nerveracking it is and at least you haven't much longer to wait. I'm 13 weeks too and have had m/s untl last week and sore boobs until yesterday. I just had a scan this morning and all is great (very relieved after 2 m/c before and bleeding since Saturday!).

Hope this reassures you.

RinkyDinkyPinky Wed 29-Jul-09 12:11:36

Hi Jbambie, I had MS with both my DDs and found it went from about 12 weeks and I did quite suddenly feel better. I viewed the 13 week point as a time to look ofrward to when the sickness goes away. Good luck with your scan.

jbambie Wed 29-Jul-09 13:20:55

Thankyou, i think i just need to chill out till this afternoon. my last pregnany ended in a m/c so i think i am preparing for the worst.

lal123 Wed 29-Jul-09 13:39:20

jbambie - before this pregnancy I'd had 2 mcs - so know how worrying it is waiting for that first scan. Doubly worrying because this is about the time morning sickness etc tails off and personally I convinced myself that I was going to lose baby (even though I'd had no bleeding or anything). It really is awful - if you are sick you think its a bad sign, if you're not sick then you think its a bad sign - you can't win.

Anyway - good luck for tomorrow, hope all goes well. (Oh - and if all does go well then prepare yourself for feeling anxious before the 20 week scan!)

GuernseyFrench Wed 29-Jul-09 19:48:58

jbambie - my MS stopped at my 8th weeks and sore boobs around the same time.
Had my 2nd scan today and everything is fine (I'm 11 weeks).
I think the length of MS varies depending on people, you may be one lucky one!

TULIP2110 Wed 29-Jul-09 20:47:34

Hi jbabmbie - hope it was good news at your scan

jbambie Thu 30-Jul-09 13:35:32

Hi
Good news baby is fine good strong heartbeat, it tuns out im 14 weeks as well. Its know time to enoy my pregancy . Thankyou so much for all the posative thoughts it realy helped.(smile)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now