Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

I'm having a boy!!! I have 2 dd's so this is perfect!

(14 Posts)
madmissy Wed 29-Jul-09 10:07:57

I am soooooo happy i finally was able to find out yesterday and hes 10000000% a boy if you get my drift! so amazing!

this is our 3rd dc and couldn't think of a more perfect way to finish completing our family!

bit scary though! i have never done a boys nappy lol

aww congrats to you all lovely news!! smile

mum27 Wed 29-Jul-09 10:35:12

lol congrats but watch out for the water works when you change the nappy!!! Im also having a boy and am really happy as well but I guess when I've already got 4 girls and 3 boys it probably isn't quite as exciting as not having any at all smile

Meglet Wed 29-Jul-09 10:38:24

yay! Now you will have a house full of cars / dinsaurs / mega blocks smile.

ScummyMummy Wed 29-Jul-09 10:38:49

How lovely. Congratulations.

meemarsgotabrandnewbump Wed 29-Jul-09 10:42:59

congratulations smile We are the other way round - having a girl after 2 boys and are delighted and excited too.

Boys nappies are easy, fewer creases to get into than girls - just be prepared for the sprinkler though grin

madmissy Wed 29-Jul-09 10:54:07

lol i am soo excited!
no doubt i will have wee in my face!
roll on december!

Mintyy Wed 29-Jul-09 11:00:09

Oh fab news! I had a boy after my girl and I couldn't be happier about it. He was a surprise though - I was convinced I was having another girl. The midwife said (before he arrived) "no, I'm sure this one will be a boy". When she held him up to show me, she presented him rear end first and said "there, see"!

The other thing with boys and nappies is that poo does tend to get hidden behind their little plums. Oh the joys grin.

lockets Wed 29-Jul-09 11:04:17

Message withdrawn

yomellamoHelly Wed 29-Jul-09 11:41:14

That's lovely. Congratulations! (We have 2 boys and a girl - 3 months.) Still didn't 100% believe it until she was born I was so convinced we'd have another boy! Boys are ace too. Hope you enjoy him.

madmissy Wed 29-Jul-09 11:43:45

thats how i feel he was very def a he lol but just seems like a dream! i have a step son who is 6 and i was sooo desperate of a son of my own and a bro for him

wow this is happiest i have felt in so long! i suffer with ante and post natal depression things have just looked sooooo much better i cant stop grinning grin

decafgirl Wed 29-Jul-09 12:59:04

Congratulations - boys are brill! xx

magbags Wed 29-Jul-09 13:41:35

Congratualtions madmissy and family!smile

I too am expecting a boy this time (have one dd already age 3). Due in three and a half weeks and can't wait now! I am so glad we found out the sex this time around as it has added so much joy to being pregnant for me, being able to picture who my lo will be!

madmissy Wed 29-Jul-09 20:27:41

ahhh mags!

its amazing!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now