Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Any ladies from Bath area?

(8 Posts)
nickyb86 Tue 28-Jul-09 17:56:58

Im new to Bath and dont really know many people! Looking to meet some like minded people!

meeee well midsomer norton! how are you today?

blommetjie Wed 29-Jul-09 14:03:38

hello! i also live midsomer norton way, just round the corner from timsbury. 22weeks through 2nd pregnancy. also don't know that many ppl

smile

ooh not far then! wow some local mumsnetters!!

Nicky how far along did you say you were? We should all keep in touch if you like!! smile

nickyb86 Wed 29-Jul-09 19:13:58

yeah im good thanks. you?

im 11 weeks! im 22 how old r u all? yea id love to know some other mums to be!

great thanks now have a bump!! im so happy about it grin

i almost said oh im as young as you but sad im not im 28! very close to 29.

I have no idea why but i almost typed in im 24!! i really thought that in my head for a moment blush

Have you had baby brain yet? I lost a week.. dont ask me how but i did, and at work i put the ice scoop out the back in a box!!?? Then i accused the young girl of having a ruby moment (she's a bit mad!) and it was me and they all knew it! grin and now i forgot my own age........

Must admit its all rather amusing! Have you had any emotional moments of crying at just random things? I was your stage when i cried over mashed potato it was very nice! smilethe mash that is not the crying!

nickyb86 Fri 31-Jul-09 11:37:10

I cany wait to get a bump! When did you start to show?

Oh yeah ive had a baby brain for weeks, im forever forgetting things!

And the random bouts of crying....yep! Its doing my head in! Lol

blommetjie Fri 31-Jul-09 13:30:42

also suffer from baby brain, say ridiculous things and my husband is very good about not laughing too much.

I am 29, just. suffering from awful heartburn, but i can's stop eating, which does not help! no funny craving this time round...anyone else have any?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now