Advanced search

What are the best products for you and your baby? From travel systems to sterilisers, you can find out all you need to know from our Mumsnet Best reviews

Find out more

OK, own up...

(16 Posts)
funtimewincies Mon 27-Jul-09 19:42:44

...who mentioned Tangfastics in the context of pregnancy cravings hmm?

I've developed a major habit which is costing me a small fortune grin!

Deemented Mon 27-Jul-09 19:43:56

I'm craving Kimberley biscuits but they only sell them in Ireland.

Roadtrip anyone?

olivo Mon 27-Jul-09 20:07:05

oh god, i was mad on tangfastics, and then my gtt came back positive and i had to go cold turkey grin

AngelaCarleen Mon 27-Jul-09 20:39:14

I love fizzy jelly sweets. When I was really suffering with nausea they were the only thing that I could eat!

theboob Mon 27-Jul-09 20:40:39

tangfastics on offer in asda at the mo for 50p, only know as i'm craving them too grin

PavlovtheForgetfulCat Mon 27-Jul-09 20:43:32

I love fangtastics, but they make me sick if i eat too many

Deemented - you can get Kimberly biscuits somewhere else, I am sure of it, I just can't remember where I have eaten them recently (I mean in last few years since I have not been to ireland for 15 years!) I shall wrack my brains for you..

Deemented Mon 27-Jul-09 20:45:10

Please do Pavlov, 'twould be muchly appreciated!!!

PavlovtheForgetfulCat Mon 27-Jul-09 20:45:30

have a look on line for an irish shop deemented, you can get them delivered i am sure

TigerFeet Mon 27-Jul-09 20:48:58

jelly beans
more jelly beans
some jaffa cakes
then some haribo
washed down with jelly beans

hits the spot every time [heifer]

Haven't tried Fangtastics. They sound like pregnancy crack and best avoided grin

madremia09 Mon 27-Jul-09 21:05:12

lmao at "pregnancy crack" grin

longwayaway Mon 27-Jul-09 22:25:43

I didn't mention it, but I was hooked on Tangfastics too! I had to hide them in my desk drawer at work or my coworkers would eat them faster than I could.

Can hardly look at them, now.

funtimewincies Tue 28-Jul-09 18:50:05

Got a bag at my computer as we speak blush. I'm not sure that this is what my 'Health In Pregnancy' grant was intended for grin!

im eating a bag right now! yummy!!

cornichons Wed 29-Jul-09 13:30:08

I pretty much lived on them at the very begining. I drank gallons of diet lemonade and ate bags and bags of Tangfastics.

I'm usually a fairly healthy person (you're more likely to find lentils and quinoa in my cupboards than junk food) but I went through a phase of being obsessed with sour sweets. I even emailed all of my friends to find out where to get pic n' mix in London. I spent £10 on sweets one days...

lal123 Wed 29-Jul-09 13:44:08

I did a google a while back for online kimberleys - had no luck, so if you find them let us know! While you're there is you can find somewhere that will deliver Ritchies cinnamon lozenges..

cornichons Wed 29-Jul-09 14:54:11

You can buy pick n' mix at Victoria Station in Whistletop... and also at Liverpool street station I think.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now