Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

OK, own up...

(16 Posts)
funtimewincies Mon 27-Jul-09 19:42:44

...who mentioned Tangfastics in the context of pregnancy cravings hmm?

I've developed a major habit which is costing me a small fortune grin!

Deemented Mon 27-Jul-09 19:43:56

I'm craving Kimberley biscuits but they only sell them in Ireland.

Roadtrip anyone?

olivo Mon 27-Jul-09 20:07:05

oh god, i was mad on tangfastics, and then my gtt came back positive and i had to go cold turkey grin

AngelaCarleen Mon 27-Jul-09 20:39:14

I love fizzy jelly sweets. When I was really suffering with nausea they were the only thing that I could eat!

theboob Mon 27-Jul-09 20:40:39

tangfastics on offer in asda at the mo for 50p, only know as i'm craving them too grin

PavlovtheForgetfulCat Mon 27-Jul-09 20:43:32

I love fangtastics, but they make me sick if i eat too many

Deemented - you can get Kimberly biscuits somewhere else, I am sure of it, I just can't remember where I have eaten them recently (I mean in last few years since I have not been to ireland for 15 years!) I shall wrack my brains for you..

Deemented Mon 27-Jul-09 20:45:10

Please do Pavlov, 'twould be muchly appreciated!!!

PavlovtheForgetfulCat Mon 27-Jul-09 20:45:30

have a look on line for an irish shop deemented, you can get them delivered i am sure

TigerFeet Mon 27-Jul-09 20:48:58

jelly beans
more jelly beans
some jaffa cakes
then some haribo
washed down with jelly beans

hits the spot every time [heifer]

Haven't tried Fangtastics. They sound like pregnancy crack and best avoided grin

madremia09 Mon 27-Jul-09 21:05:12

lmao at "pregnancy crack" grin

longwayaway Mon 27-Jul-09 22:25:43

I didn't mention it, but I was hooked on Tangfastics too! I had to hide them in my desk drawer at work or my coworkers would eat them faster than I could.

Can hardly look at them, now.

funtimewincies Tue 28-Jul-09 18:50:05

Got a bag at my computer as we speak blush. I'm not sure that this is what my 'Health In Pregnancy' grant was intended for grin!

im eating a bag right now! yummy!!

cornichons Wed 29-Jul-09 13:30:08

I pretty much lived on them at the very begining. I drank gallons of diet lemonade and ate bags and bags of Tangfastics.

I'm usually a fairly healthy person (you're more likely to find lentils and quinoa in my cupboards than junk food) but I went through a phase of being obsessed with sour sweets. I even emailed all of my friends to find out where to get pic n' mix in London. I spent £10 on sweets one days...

lal123 Wed 29-Jul-09 13:44:08

I did a google a while back for online kimberleys - had no luck, so if you find them let us know! While you're there is you can find somewhere that will deliver Ritchies cinnamon lozenges..

cornichons Wed 29-Jul-09 14:54:11

You can buy pick n' mix at Victoria Station in Whistletop... and also at Liverpool street station I think.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now