Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Ouch! Normal?

(8 Posts)
blondiep14 Mon 27-Jul-09 08:46:41

I'm 16 weeks with baby 2 and have developed really sore boobs!
With DS I did have very sore boobs, but only for the first 8 weeks or so. Is it normal to start having them now?!

Picante Mon 27-Jul-09 10:13:56

I've been through phases of sore boobs - all to do with hormone levels. Hopefully it won't be like this throughout your pg!

blondiep14 Mon 27-Jul-09 10:30:59

Thanks Picante. I hope not either, even showering is agony if a jet gets me grin!!

KnockedUpDelf Mon 27-Jul-09 10:31:47

Mine don't seem too bad yet. I remember last time at about 7 weeks they felt like they were on fire.

Am starting to think that there is no "normal" for pregnancy, one can be completely different to a previous one!

ILikeToMoveItMoveIt Mon 27-Jul-09 10:32:55

Oh god yes, the shower jet on your nipps, then brushing past them with your hand by accident. I am wincing just remembering it!

It's v normal and comes and goes.

longwayaway Mon 27-Jul-09 10:59:28

I got sore boobs right off the bat and they still hurt, 23 weeks in! Hope your soreness goes away.

mogend77 Mon 27-Jul-09 11:28:37

I think it's normal for any stage of pregnancy and doesn't follow a set pattern. My pattern has been different this time to last.

blondiep14 Mon 27-Jul-09 11:34:44

Cool, thanks for the reassurance. I thought I'd escaped it I guess, how wrong I was!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now