Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

itchy caesar scar driving me crazy anyone got any suggestions?

(5 Posts)
mum27 Sat 25-Jul-09 14:22:56

Help I'm being driven mad by an itchy caesar scar...at least I think it's the scar dr did such a good job I can't feel it but it's under my bump and at the top of the forest garden. Does anyone else have this problem and what can I do to relieve it

siouxsiesiouxandthebanshees Sat 25-Jul-09 21:12:09

I cant help, just comiserate, mine still occasionally itches after 10 years.

mum27 Sun 26-Jul-09 09:00:19

Oh mine's been great not itchy after about 6 months but now my bump seems to be stretching it I'm almost clawing myself to pieces, nothing seems to work.

M5Gilly Sun 26-Jul-09 20:40:39

Yes, I'm only 16 weeks and I know what you mean. I've used pre-natal oil - you know the anti stretch marks oil. Really helps. Actually I keep Elizabeth Arden 8 hour cream in my handbag (a millon and one uses) and now I've found another use - onto the scar when it itches!

mum27 Mon 27-Jul-09 05:43:44

Thank you Gilly I'm off to find some I've tried vitamin e, aloe vera moisturisers galore and if that works it will be heaven on a stick....granny bloomers r just something else to make u feel attractive n pregnancy grin

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: