Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

itchy caesar scar driving me crazy anyone got any suggestions?

(5 Posts)
mum27 Sat 25-Jul-09 14:22:56

Help I'm being driven mad by an itchy caesar scar...at least I think it's the scar dr did such a good job I can't feel it but it's under my bump and at the top of the forest garden. Does anyone else have this problem and what can I do to relieve it

siouxsiesiouxandthebanshees Sat 25-Jul-09 21:12:09

I cant help, just comiserate, mine still occasionally itches after 10 years.

mum27 Sun 26-Jul-09 09:00:19

Oh mine's been great not itchy after about 6 months but now my bump seems to be stretching it I'm almost clawing myself to pieces, nothing seems to work.

M5Gilly Sun 26-Jul-09 20:40:39

Yes, I'm only 16 weeks and I know what you mean. I've used pre-natal oil - you know the anti stretch marks oil. Really helps. Actually I keep Elizabeth Arden 8 hour cream in my handbag (a millon and one uses) and now I've found another use - onto the scar when it itches!

mum27 Mon 27-Jul-09 05:43:44

Thank you Gilly I'm off to find some I've tried vitamin e, aloe vera moisturisers galore and if that works it will be heaven on a stick....granny bloomers r just something else to make u feel attractive n pregnancy grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now