Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Where do I find good maternity clothes?

(7 Posts)
laura2be Thu 23-Jul-09 14:55:07

Recently I have had a problem sleeping. All the night wear I hav bought hav been really uncomfortable and I get really hot and bothered.
I don't like sleeping with no clothes and I want some light fabric clothes!
Anyone got any ideas? please

Laura

ErikaMaye Thu 23-Jul-09 15:26:59

I've opted for giant men's t-shirts grin They're loose and thin, and don't put any pressure on your bump or boobs, but still cover you up (feel the same as you about naked sleeping!).

General clothes wise - H&M have a fantastic sale on their maternity wear right now

Tangle Thu 23-Jul-09 22:08:52

H&M are very good value although I don't know how well they'll last. Next also have a sale on, but (at least around here) there maternity range is in so few stores its really an internet job. Blooming Marvellous are also worth a look (and also have a sale on - seems to be that time of year )

blondieminx Thu 23-Jul-09 22:32:30

Ebay is great for maternity wear - especially as it's stuff you'll only wear for a few months!

ErikaMaye Thu 23-Jul-09 23:32:53

Oh, and MotherCare have a brilliant sale on!

Deemented Fri 24-Jul-09 08:12:29

Asda have a good maternity section at the mo.

mumbot Fri 24-Jul-09 09:32:22

Next, Top Shop, Formes (not cheap though), New Look

Avoid Isabelle Oliver - I found that the clothes were made to a poor standard and they arrived with the smell of stale cigarette smoke - yuk

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now