Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Depressed about pregnancy

(2 Posts)
Gangle Wed 22-Jul-09 22:50:14

Have posted separately about this. Found out I was pregnant last week and after much soul searching have decided to keep the baby but only because I cannot go through with an abortion. Timing is terrible in that DH and I are on the verge of separting as he is abusive/bullying/aggressive who generally makes my life a misery. I had an appointment booked with a lawyer to discuss separation but discovered I was pregnant an hour before so didn't go. We also have DS, 15 months, and I work full time and am just so not ready for another baby, especially as DH doesn't help out at all. While I do feel a little bit excited about the LO, I just feel so daunted by the whole thing, and so vulnerable. Do remember feeling a bit like this when I got pregnant with DS, like my whole world had been turned upside down and everything feels odd and unfamiliar. Had got into such a nice routine with DS and was even able to go out once a week or so and now it feels like all of that is going to be snatched away. Sorry, bit of a ramble. Does anyone else feel like this?

Neeko Thu 23-Jul-09 09:34:27

So sorry to hear that things are not how you planned them. Please seek some help in RL and get the emotional support you need.
Take care and good luck!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now