Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

tingly itchy thigh

(5 Posts)
AwayWithTheFaries Wed 22-Jul-09 09:34:28

hi im 34+4 and for a couple of weeks have had a weird feeling in my left thigh just above the knee
bit hard to describe but sometimes its a bit painful tingley or itchy
saw the midwife yesterday (students) and she said i can take pryiton if i want and to go to the gp if it gets worse and look out for ithing hands and feet
just wondered if anyone else had this

mrswee Wed 22-Jul-09 10:51:11

Hi

I have had somthing this in my right thigh just above the knee. There was a thread on here about it a while back, I'll try and find it.
I think it's a nerve thing like sciatica and caused by where the baby is lying pressing on a nerve.
I had a pregnancy massage yesterday and she did a bit of work on the area, pressing on the nerves which was a bit sore at the time but today it is a lot less tingly and not sore for the first time in weeks!
I find it changes around from a bit itchy to mild pins and needles to a bit numb with a bit of pain, it seems to help to rub the area.

mrswee Wed 22-Jul-09 10:54:56

thread here

here

AwayWithTheFaries Wed 22-Jul-09 11:02:15

thanks for that glad its not just me!

mrswee Wed 22-Jul-09 12:10:03

yeah that is exactly how I felt!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now