Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Can anyone recommend a good pregnancy yoga/pilates DVD?

(9 Posts)
Neeko Tue 21-Jul-09 16:18:42

That's about it really. I've never done any yoga or pilates before but I've heard both are good in pregnancy. I'd like something to do at home when the mood takes me and I can't/don't feel like going to the gym.
Thanks is advance for your suggestions.

sydneysuze Tue 21-Jul-09 16:41:26

I like 'Yoga for Me and My Baby', it's an Aussie one but you can get a UK version through Amazon

Neeko Tue 21-Jul-09 16:48:35

Thanks.smile I'll look at that.

EldonAve Tue 21-Jul-09 16:53:13

Shiva Rea is okay

Avoid Simple Yoga For Pregnancy - v dull

Neeko Tue 21-Jul-09 16:59:41

Thanks for the tip. That's exactly the kind of titl I'd have gone for, which I why I needed advice.

VenusInfers Mon 27-Jul-09 10:57:06

I'm using Budda Bellies, it has three different yoga sessions graded beginners to advanced. I've found it helps nip back pain in the bud as well as relaxing me. I got my copy second hand on e-bay.

maygirl Mon 27-Jul-09 12:51:10

I've just got 10 minute solution prenatal pilates and think it's good.

notyummy Mon 27-Jul-09 12:58:50

Pilates for Prgnancy - can't remember who did thought. Passed it on to one of my friends.

RamDhan Mon 27-Jul-09 15:26:59

'Kundalini Yoga for Conscious Pregnancy' by Carolyn Cowan. I'm biased being a KY teacher myself but this is an excellent gentle set including meditations and breathing techniques to help you overcome fear of pain in labour.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now