Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Maternity clothes?????

(7 Posts)
Tiaxx31 Tue 21-Jul-09 09:54:31

Hiya
Where can i buy nice maternity wear on the internet thats not to expensive, i had been buying tops off ebay but i need a long dress or crop trousers and more tops, i don't want to spend a fortune as buying alot for the baby is expensive enough
xx

Deemented Tue 21-Jul-09 10:02:07

Have you got an Asda near you? I noticed in my local one they have started to do a decent range of maternity wear, and not bad prices. Dresses, trousers, crops, tops - all nice stuff.

Tiaxx31 Tue 21-Jul-09 10:12:41

No i live in Orkney so no decent shops, we have a tesco but that is only a food shop. Pretty rubbish up here for buying things. That's why i need online shopping as it is totally useless here. The place called scott & miller charge between £40-£50 just for a pair of maternity jeans,rip off. All there stuff is very expensive

walkingwomb Tue 21-Jul-09 10:18:10

New Look are pretty cheap and you can shop online:

www.newlook.co.uk/women/maternity/CategoryList.aspx

Deemented Tue 21-Jul-09 10:34:03

Here -

direct.asda.com/george/women-s-clothing/maternity-clothes/0123,default,sc.html

Tiaxx31 Tue 21-Jul-09 10:44:59

Many Thanks for the info x

LALA77 Wed 22-Jul-09 10:53:44

I got some good stuff from George at Asda (maternity and floaty tops that are non-mat). Also found that TopShop black leggings in a size bigger (non-mat) are the comfiest things ever, my friend is 9 months and still wearing hers. Gap maternity vests are so comfy and a nice length - they have a sale on just now at £3 each if you have a Gap near you
River Island do some nice long tops/dresses that are nice with leggings.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now