Talk

Advanced search

Smallest multi vitamin pregnancy tablets - or suckable ones?

(7 Posts)
mummytopebs Mon 20-Jul-09 20:36:54

I am currently very tired, headache for a few days and massive cold sore and ulcers and now my wisdom tooth has decided to try and come through. I want to take some pregnancy multi vits but can not swallow tablets very well (and they all look pretty big). Does anyone know small one or a suckable one? I am 13 weeks and want to make my second trimester blooming x

mummytopebs Tue 21-Jul-09 08:30:36

Anyone

mrsrawlinson Tue 21-Jul-09 08:58:55

I have the same trouble, MTP. Those Pregnacare things are terrifying! I've been having those Vicks Vitality sachets. They're pricey (£6+ for 20) and they're not a complete multivitamin, but they don't contain vit. A and it doesn't say anywhere that they're not suitable if you're pregnant so I've been taking them. They taste nice too - a bit like a mini sherbert dip dab! HTH.

mrsrawlinson Tue 21-Jul-09 09:01:06

Forgot to mention, I got mine from Sainsbury's.

ButtercupWafflehead Tue 21-Jul-09 09:11:44

Can't you get enormous tablet ones and snap them into 1/4s?

Taking them with yoghurt is easier than water too.

Hope that helps!

victoriakate Tue 21-Jul-09 09:35:26

Try Sanatogen Pronatal- they come in a pink plastic box and they are really tiny.

They have been really easy for me to swallow with morning sickness too!

Luxmum Tue 21-Jul-09 09:45:04

Um, I like my sons vitamine C gummi bears, I get them in the chemist, and they're far to yummy to be given to small children.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now