Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

just found out I am pregnant! so scared!!!!

(7 Posts)
lizzie9442 Mon 20-Jul-09 18:00:10

Hi everyone, I have just found out I am pregnant again. I am not even due on yet for 2 days but used first response. My last 3 pregnancies have ended in mc so I am really worried it will happen again. I have a 6 year old boy, a 3 year old boy and a 18 month old girl. I also suffered a mc a few years ago. I don't want to tell anyone that I am pregnant as we were going to wait until we tried again. I don't think my huisband would take it very well because of what we have been through recently so I don't even want to tell him at the moment. So i have no one to share my news with thats why I have come on here as need to talk to someone. I am really happy to be pregnant again as we have always wanted four children. I am just praying for it to be ok.

Thankyou for listening xxxx

FabBakerGirlIsBack Mon 20-Jul-09 18:02:51

Congratulations.

Please tell your husband.

Miscarriages are truly heartbreaking but you have 3 children so know your body can do it and there is no reason to think you won't be cuddling your new baby in a few months time.

You don't need to tell anyone other than your DH. Just take each day as it comes and try and relax.

shyla01 Mon 20-Jul-09 18:04:46

hi lizzie.

i am in the same position.

i'm only about 4wks. and i have had 3 mc.

feel free to hold my hand!

congratuations.

Boodlerpoop Mon 20-Jul-09 18:22:07

Congrats Lizie, I hope all goes well for you

lizzie9442 Mon 20-Jul-09 23:40:18

thankyou for all your messages, I don't think I will tell hubbie yet though can't face his reaction at mo. It will just have to be my little secreat for now and I will just have to talk on here when I can. How is everyone else?

FabBakerGirlIsBack Tue 21-Jul-09 08:07:28

I know it is your decision but I can't help feeling he will be hurt when you do tell him, that you kept it from him.

barbie1 Tue 21-Jul-09 08:17:32

Hi lizzie firstly congratulations smile i have only had one mc last sept and am currently 9 weeks plus a few days....its been the most nervous few months but im getting there!
As for your husband only you can decide, however most men wont even notce until a few weeks time...so you might just get away with it! on the other hand you might be grateful for his support at such a sensitive time....best of luck

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now