Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

What were your earliest pg symptoms.

(17 Posts)
Hollyoaks Sat 18-Jul-09 23:52:10

Not sure if I am pg or not with second dc. Three days late but normally really regular, slight cramping and moody?????????????????????????????? hmm

Amapoleon Sat 18-Jul-09 23:58:02

They are so similar, it's hard to tell between the two . I had sore boobs but I also get that with pmt.

Hollyoaks Sat 18-Jul-09 23:59:54

I know, its very confusing and no easier second time around. I also think that the me freaking out slightly (though would be pleased) could be delaying my period.

Hollyoaks Sun 19-Jul-09 00:25:58

bump

gigglewitch Sun 19-Jul-09 00:40:38

ds1 - sickness/nausea from day one (or more accurately minus one...)
ds2 - tingly boobs and being convinced I was due on hmm
dd - absolutely no symptoms whatsoever. Therefore realised at 10 wks blush

hmc Sun 19-Jul-09 00:41:40

period pains which clearly weren't a period

MrsMc82 Sun 19-Jul-09 09:30:33

Hi hollyoaks,

hope its good news for you!

My earliest symptoms were the week before my period was due. ones that weren't usual pmt symptoms were feeling vaguely dizzy a lot of the time and being STARVING constantly no matter how much i ate with lots of tummy gurgling (but no sickness). Also boobs didn't get sore like they usually do before my period.
xx

Rhian82 Sun 19-Jul-09 09:51:03

Bigger breasts!

tryingtobemarypoppins Sun 19-Jul-09 10:00:37

Sick Sick Sick........and still sick at 10 weeks!

bubblesincambridge Thu 23-Jul-09 15:57:44

I found I couldn't see properly through my contact lenses - from day 1.

Sense of smell increased - I could smell smoke from about 100 metres away.

Boobs sore, but they used to be anyway before every period so I didn't think much of that.

Man told my my boobs were bigger, but he also said that before every period so didn't think much of that either.

Sunshinemummy Thu 23-Jul-09 15:59:25

With all of mine my first symptom is that my sense of smell goes mad. I can smell things from quite a way away and notice smells much more than normal.

Then I feel like I'm about to start my period but it goes on for days.

ilovecrispsandwiches Thu 23-Jul-09 16:19:58

i am only recently preg with my first.
i thought my sense of smell had increased dramatically, or the people on the bus had got smellier blush i swear someone got on with a bag of onions the other day!
glad to see it is a symptom. also i have giant burning boobs and recently had[ sickness, wake at 4am each day feeling really bad tummy aches, could do plenty of wees day and night, but no number 2's blush
and another tmi- discharge like mad. hope this will subside?!

good luck!!!smile

Southwestwhippet Thu 23-Jul-09 18:05:15

within about 4 days of conception noticed that boobs were bigger and sensitive/sore.

Otherwise felt pretty much as normal until I took a pregnancy test just after period due.

Thingiebob Thu 23-Jul-09 18:42:51

Periods of feeling exhausted as if I was coming down with something

Dizzy spells

Boobs expanded almost immediately so other people noticed!

Cramping continually as though period due but no period...

xfingerscrossedx Thu 23-Jul-09 22:08:40

Period pains, but no period, constipation and urine infection... a real treat wink

Hollyoaks Thu 23-Jul-09 22:14:15

Thanks all, got af yesterday (a week late)!!! but thanks for the help. I remember the increase in my sense of smell and couldnt bare the smell of dh hmm

Never mind, we werent really trying anyway just not really concentrating on not getting pg IYSWIM. Not too gutted as going to start really trying in a couple of months.

woodhj Fri 24-Jul-09 11:22:13

We tried for both our children (one 3, other still baking) and with both of mine i knew i was pregnant because of how depressed i felt. Not like manic depression but no want to do anything, no enthusiasm, no energy and just generally feeling fed up. When i found out i was pregnat it all made sense and you stop wondering whats up. I have looked into depression in pregnancy and lots of women suffer. As long as you dont use it as an excuse and try to get on with everyday life it soon passes.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now