Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Hello

(8 Posts)
bellyphant Fri 20-May-05 13:14:06

Hi everyone I'm new here and just wanted to say hello.
I'm 27 weeks pregnant and have been diagnosed with gestational diabeties. Has anyone else got this and if so any tips on how to cope?

Bellyphant

Aragon Fri 20-May-05 13:26:46

Hi bellyphant

Welcome to mumsnet. I haven't any experience of gestational diabetes but I know that some here have so I'm sure they'll reply.

Just wanted to say welcome and congrats on the pregnancy. I'm mum to a 2 year old and if this is your first child then let me just say they're fab.

Mandy

Distel Fri 20-May-05 13:38:27

Hello

Sorry I have no idea on gestational diabetes but just wanted to say hi.

Lua Fri 20-May-05 15:30:22

Hi bellyphant! I am a fellow GD! I was diagnosed about 28 weeks and am now 38. It's been a trying 10 weeks and I have made DH promisse a basket full of goodies for the moment baby pops out! But on the brightside I have been getting wonderful comments on how good I am looking! , which I must say it didn't happen last time when i gained 2stone +
How are you doing so far? Are you being able to control with your diet? Let me know if I can give you any more specific help or tips!

Flum Fri 20-May-05 15:30:56

Hi,

grreat name

bubbles2904 Fri 20-May-05 16:15:07

just wanted to say hi bellyphant

hamster Fri 20-May-05 16:45:32

Hi Bellyphant
Welcome. I'm not as far on as you (I'm 16 wks) but you can find the thread for the month you are due-Aug isn't it?
I'm sure you will get loads of advice!
Good luck with pg
xx

bamik Fri 20-May-05 16:49:59

Just wanted to say Hi too. I'm pretty sure that someone here will be able to help you though.

Love, Bami

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now