Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

going to a wedding

(2 Posts)
Boblina Sat 18-Jul-09 11:41:04

Hi everyone, not sure this is the right place to post this, but not sure where else to up it, so here goes. I am going to my cousin's wedding in September and I don't know where to look for a dress, an outfit to wear. I don't want to spend much money as I don't think I would have the opportunity to wear it again. I am 23 weeks so will be 7 months by then (baby due in November) and this is my second (last pregancy). can anyone suggest where to look that is not going to be too expensive. I have looked in mothercare, DP, debenhams, new look. Thanks xxx

blondiep14 Sat 18-Jul-09 11:46:29

Have you looked in Topshop, their range of dresses is usually pretty good and H&M and Next are good. I got a lovely smart dress from M&S last time round, and one from New Look.
If I were you 'tho I wouldn't look until all the sales are done and the new stock is in.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now