Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

MS had gone and is now back and is worse...

(4 Posts)
laurawantsababy Fri 17-Jul-09 10:20:56

I am 12 weeks on Sunday and a few weeks ago my ms went. I wasnt that bad just felt ill a few times in a day.

Now it has come back and I spending all day on the sofa while 1 yo dd plays on her own.

Today Im not too bad but know its there IYKWIM. I have no appetite whatsoever.

Preggie pops make me worse! Please tell me its a glitch in my system and I will feel fab next week!

meemarsgotabrandnewbump Fri 17-Jul-09 13:05:24

Hi laura, sorry you are feeling so rough.

Did you start to do more once your first bout of ms went? I think what happens is that you feel you have more energy,so you suddenly start taking it less easy, then it comes back because you've overdone it. Tiredness can make sickness really bad.

Try to rest up a bit more and you will probably find it goes away again smile

Picante Fri 17-Jul-09 13:08:07

Mine's done this throughout. Got worse 14-16 weeks then again at 28 weeks, and hopefully for the last time last week when I was 34 weeks. I think it's hormone surges. I sympathise!

And tiredness definitely makes mine feel worse.

laurawantsababy Fri 17-Jul-09 19:46:20

I didnt do much when it had gone as I was so tired!

I have a feeling Im going to have it throughout this time aswell. I have a feeling this one is a boy smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now