Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Really weak heartbeat at 8 weeks

(2 Posts)
luckywinner Thu 16-Jul-09 17:39:05

I had a mc on 1st May. I am pregnant again. I had a scan two weeks ago as I had no idea about my dates. It was a really good heartbeat and measured 5-6 weeks, which was about right with possible conception. I had another one today and it really wasn't so good. The baby had grown in line with dates - I am now 8 +1 but the baby had a really weak heartbeat. Even I could see the difference from last time. The scan lady (sorry not sure about proper name) said usually in situations like this a miscarriage happens. I have to go back in a week.

I am so sad. I can't believe I could be having another miscarriage. And even if it is still there next week then surely a weak heartbeat is not good news with regards to the health of the baby.

I don't know really know why I am posting this. I know there is nothing to say. I am just sad. Sad, sad, sad. I have put this also in miscarriage/pregnancy loss but I suppose I am still pregnant.

drlove8 Thu 16-Jul-09 19:27:28

luckywinner , im so sorry that you could be facing another mc.I dont know what to say, just didnt want your post to go unanswered.sad.... fingers crossed for you x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now