Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Reassurance needed!!

(3 Posts)
MichC Wed 15-Jul-09 14:16:42

I have just found out i am 6 weeks pregnant which is great! However, i have just returned from a holiday in France and not knowing i was pregnant i have been eating cheese and drinking wine. I didn't drik a huge amount, a couple of glasses a night, but i am now really worried as these are all things on the 'Bad' list!!!

Any pearls of wisdom??

Naetha Wed 15-Jul-09 14:18:23

Join the club - I think about 99.5% of pregnant or have-been-pregnant are in it, and our babies are fine

Don't stress about it, just put it down to experience and when you're 7 months gone, look back longingly at the days of brie and bordeaux!

littleboyblue Wed 15-Jul-09 14:19:12

I should think you'll be just fine. Relax. Lots of people, probably most don't know the exact moment they fall pregnant and carry on with normal life until they do find out which is normally around 5/6 weeks. You are not the first to drink a bit and eat 'wrong' foods before knowing your pregnant.
There are people out there that do alot worse and go on to have perfectly healthy babies.
I enjoyed the odd glass of wine a week throughout both my pregnancies and my boys are just fine.

Congratulations.
Sit back and enjoy grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now