Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Noooo where did my custard cream go? [blush]

(4 Posts)

I had a full packet when i sat down with a cup of tea and now their almost all gone! I just ate 400g of custard creams without even noticing shock Twas tasty though and i dont eat biscuits, i do now grin

As soon as i reached 11+4 i just cant stop eating! Im now 12+1 and DH has told me i have put on a bit of weight this week! shock blush

On a different note though i feel totally normal i dont even feel pregnant is this normal? Not sure i want to ring the midwife as i always feel im getting in the way! hmm This is first baby so nothing to compare it to.

thanks!

Deemented Wed 15-Jul-09 08:21:54

I'm 13+2 and i can't stop eating either.

I bought a nine pack of mint feasts yesterday, and i've managed to eat five of them already!!! blush

And fwiw - i don;t feel pregnant at all - no nausea or m/s... nowt... only the fact that i've seen bubbs waving to me on a scan convinces me that i'm pregnant...

mint feasts... yummy im drooling at the thought! Hang on its not even 9 yet uh oh im on for a day of munching i think! smile

Wish i could see bubs waving last scan was 9+3 days and i wont be having another till im 20 weeks so till i see midwife in 4 weeks i wont even hear heartbeat. sad

Glad im not the only one muching away! smile

babyball Wed 15-Jul-09 10:17:49

Mint feasts are amazing for heartburn, so practically medicinal wink

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now