Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

24 weeks and it just doesn't feel the same

(7 Posts)
WinkyWinkola Sun 12-Jul-09 21:58:03

as my other two pregnancies.

All I get are kicks very low down, just above my pubic bone.

It just all feels less, well, less anchored and secure down there.

Is that inevitable after having been pg twice before?

HolyGuacamole Mon 13-Jul-09 15:11:09

Bump.

tink08 Mon 13-Jul-09 16:27:45

i feel like that , i'm 21 weeks and dont feel the same as with my first 6 years ago . I was feeling definate kicks with dd1 at this point and this whole pregnancy has been very different ! i dont like it this time round x

tigger32 Mon 13-Jul-09 17:23:59

I feel just the same, all my movements feel low down and the whole pregnancy feels different some how! This is also my 3rd pregnancy. I'm 22 weeks. I have been wondering if its because things are so "used" after 2 pregnancies!? At least we know its normal if we all feel similar.

ashymae Mon 13-Jul-09 17:35:17

This is my first pregnancy and my kicks are also down very low and I am having a lot of brazton hicks. I am 23 weeks along and he is very active. The highest kicks are about an inch below my belly button. But.. all ultrasounds and everything points to normal!

Gateau Tue 14-Jul-09 09:46:26

I'm also getting flutterings (not even kicks - and I'm 25 weeks!) very low down. The midwife felt my tummy last week and said it was likely that baby's feet were down there, hence all the movement there.Can't really remember my first pg over two years ago but this one, like you, also seems a bit different. I'm not sure why. I guess I thought I'd be feeling a lot more by now.

mumsiebumsie Tue 14-Jul-09 11:23:40

Same here. 20 weeks and all kicks below belly button. Was wondering if I should be concerned but presume not if we're all in the same boat

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now