Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Ouch! wouldn't recommend doing the Mummy's race at Sports Day when 30 weeks pregnant.

(3 Posts)
Hangingbellyofbabylon Thu 09-Jul-09 13:32:06

Had dd's playgroup sports day this morning, she is disabled but did a stirling job in the all the races using her walking frame. So I thought.. if she can do it, so can I. So when they it was time for the mummy's race I got up and ran shock. It was wierdest sensation - like my whole centre of gravity was different, I really thought I was going to fall over but slowed the pace and managed to get to the finish line. smile. My back is a bit sore now but dd was so proud of me. Still, don't think I'll try it again for my other dd's sports day tomorrow.

janester Thu 09-Jul-09 14:16:05

I picked up dd1's skipping rope at 40+6 to beat dh's pathetic record of 14 skips. I beat it (24) and went into labour that evening with dd3. I agree with the weird sensation! Maybe try again if you go overdue

Hangingbellyofbabylon Thu 09-Jul-09 16:20:33

Skipping at full term - Kudos! grin. Will have to remember that when I get to that stage. Actually I've been quite foolish I think, I seem to have done something to my pelvis, it feels like I'm falling apart. Better have a rest now methinks.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now