Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Buggery. My DS has just outed me in the playground....

(6 Posts)
Deemented Wed 08-Jul-09 16:18:12

I'm 12 weeks pregnant, and in no hurry whatsoever to share my news - i haven't even told my parents yet, but i spose i'm going to have to now, aren't i?

Picking up DS 4, from nursery, i was stood chatting with some other mothers i know when ds and his friend come running out. DS then pipes up... 'My mammy has a baby brother growing in her tummy'... Cue lots of raised eyebrows and i had to confirm.

Gee, thanks son - don't you just love kids, eh?

bumpybecky Wed 08-Jul-09 16:22:16

congratulations guess you'd better get calling the relatives then!

dd1 did this to me several times and I wasn't even pregnant! that meant when I was with dd3 and then again with ds no one believed her grin

Jaquelinehyde Wed 08-Jul-09 16:24:39

Congratulations. Children are great grin

NorbertDentressangle Wed 08-Jul-09 16:31:08

Congratulations! Yes looks like you're going to have to tell parents etc now.

At least its true though unlike when DS had a balloon up his jumper recently (this wasn't obvious to all the other parents around) and was shouting I'm having a baby brother or sister.

Trikken Wed 08-Jul-09 16:49:22

my ds outed me to my hairdresser when I was just twelve weeks. I was about to tell her anyway so I didnt mind.

beautifulgirls Wed 08-Jul-09 17:02:08

My friend's daughter heard I was pregnant and started on at her mother to have another sibling. Not satisfied with the lack of positive response to this request she told her teacher at school that her mummy was pregnant, who congratulated my friend in front of many other mothers. My friend was so embarrased and had to explain there was no pregnancy!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now