Talk

Advanced search

Pelvic Pressure at week 22-23, almost like baby is coming out!

(5 Posts)
ashymae Wed 08-Jul-09 14:41:33

I know he is not coming out. I have no bleed, no pain and only braxton hicks contractions but I have so much pressure. It feels like something is right at the bottom of my pelvis just pressing to come out. I am not having any pain or unusual discharge. But the pressure is worrying me. anyone else experience this?

LionstarBigPants Wed 08-Jul-09 14:45:24

Probably sitting vertically head under your ribs and feet practically in your fanjo. Very uncomfortable I agree and definately feels like a foot will appear from your nethers at any moment smile. Don't worry though will be fine, but do check with your midwife if it becomes vey uncomfortable. You could try some kneeling/all fours positions to try and get baby to turn a more confortable direction - scrubbing the floor should do it!

tigerbump Wed 08-Jul-09 16:17:36

i had something similar, sometimes I could struggle to put my legs out of bed and stand out. For me it did pass (and bump got much bigger once it did!)

Trikken Wed 08-Jul-09 16:54:09

I know exactly what you mean, Im nearly 23 weeks too, and all yesterday evening I was soo uncomfortable. i remember having this feeling with ds too as well.

ashymae Thu 09-Jul-09 14:16:04

i went to the doctor yesterday and all is well with my cervix and fluid, his bum was resting and hiccuping right on top of my cervix!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now