Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

whats going on??

(5 Posts)
loganberry12 Tue 07-Jul-09 20:34:07

im 32 weeks pregnant had a show on saturday and have had period pains continuouly since the hospital monitored me and have just said to rest. today tried to vacume and started getting strong Braxton Hicks it seems i cant even move and i get them, i just have to walk and its starts them off, whats going on am i in early labour or is eveything just getting ready early ???

thisisyesterday Tue 07-Jul-09 20:41:14

i don't know but I would call the midwife and ask her opinion!

loganberry12 Wed 08-Jul-09 08:51:32

Bump

MummyElk Wed 08-Jul-09 08:56:53

how you feeling today loganberry? still getting BH? did you call midwife?
also - are you certain it was a show? just asking really

loganberry12 Wed 08-Jul-09 09:07:25

hi not feeling too bad this morning still having BH in the night and this morning. seeing the midwife today so will see what she says. not 100% sure it was a show was pinky browny colour and had some red blood clots in it. still having a little pinky orange colour discharge throughout the last few days. This is my 5th baby so i should be an expert but i cant remember having a show with the others and my youngest is 14 years old so it was some time ago.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: