Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Leaking breasts...at 16 weeks???

(5 Posts)
Bump02 Sun 05-Jul-09 22:22:44

Hi ladies

I have noticed my breasts leaking a little fluid, yellowish (tmi sorry) I know this is usually normal in pregnancy, can remember it happening with 8 year old son. Though I can't remember it being so early in pg!!

Anyone else had same experience?

JumpingJellyfish Mon 06-Jul-09 11:50:05

Yep- with my second my boobs started leaking a little from 16wks onwards, and all was completely normal Think it varies quite a bit with each pregnancy but many ladies start leaking in the second trimester, while others don't leak at all until after baby arrives.

olivo Mon 06-Jul-09 18:45:59

me too.1st og was only in the last few weeks, this time around, started about 15 weeks, not enough to need a breast pad but noticeable on my bra.
completely normal i think!!

YanknCock Mon 06-Jul-09 18:50:16

I'm having my first (33 weeks ATM), and have been leaking for-flipping-ever! I think it started around the same time as OP (16 weeks). I may have even started a very similar thread. I was also under the impression that it started much later in pregnancy, and there were several along to reassure me that it does start that early for some people.

I wake up every morning with damp boobs and little spots on the sheets--OP, you are not alone!

Bump02 Wed 08-Jul-09 08:33:44

Thanks ladies I knew there would be others out there Lol smile

Good luck everyone x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now