Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Lower Back Pain ~ already?

(4 Posts)
Cyndii Tue 17-May-05 11:38:20

Hi just wondering if any of you ladies have suffered from a pain similar to mine.

The pain is when I move certain ways i.e get up from a chair after sitting, turn in the bed etc.

I'm just 12 weeks and the pain is in my lower back, could almost call it in my hip.

It's just annoying with darts of pain but not painful enough to go to the doctor but just like to hear your explanations..........

Donbean Tue 17-May-05 11:42:46

YepYepYep, i had them.
Perfectly normal as are all the strange and weird aches and pains that you will experience through out your pregnancy and im sorry to tell you, they are too numerous to mention.
All perfectly normal though.
Its something to do with ligaments softening and the pelvis adjusting to accomodate the weight of the baba.
Just take a specimin of urine with you when you go to the Docs next time to rule out any kidney/bladder infection hun.
HTH

Cyndii Tue 17-May-05 14:19:25

Thanks Donbean ~ I think I have selective amnesia as I don't remember the half of the aches & pains when I had ds.................

shuff05 Mon 23-May-05 15:29:18

i have suffered with symphasis pubis disfunction (loosening pubic bones rubbing and clicking together) and constant back pain through my first pregnancy and am suffering from it again! the pain started at about 14weeks this time round, it hurts when i walk, stand up, sit for long periods,lift my daughter out of the bath, everything i do hurts!! i talked to my midwife about it and she sent me to see a physiotherapist, they gave me a tube a grip to wear around my bump and its fantastic, i am now 27weeks pregnant and dont get any back pain and hardly any pubic pain. they told me there is no cure but there are ways of preventing it, when u next see your midwife maybe you could ask her to refer you on to a phsiotherapist?? it really is worth giving it a try!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now