Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

How early did you get preg symptoms?

(12 Posts)
Claire2009 Sat 04-Jul-09 18:59:54

I can't remember with Dd & Ds blush

But when they did kick in it was MS (well 24hrs a day for 5mths) then heartburn for the rest hmm

CarGirl Sat 04-Jul-09 19:02:24

with dc 4 before I knew I was pregnant, resumably 7 days after conception. I just felt dreadful!

Claire2009 Sat 04-Jul-09 19:43:30

Thanks CG

anyone else?

Picante Sat 04-Jul-09 19:44:39

Ovulated day 12, felt sick day 19!

Claire2009 Sat 04-Jul-09 20:35:53

Wow, Picante that was early, did the sickness stay for a while?

Mummywannabe Sat 04-Jul-09 20:41:51

I felt sick week before i was due on, was sick as a dog 4 days before. Was sick till wekk 25!

PavlovtheForgetfulCat Sat 04-Jul-09 20:43:37

1 week after ovulation, to the day. I started vomiting, went off alcohol instantly and my sense of smell went through the roof (unfortunately, at 20 weeks none of it has really gone!)

PavlovtheForgetfulCat Sat 04-Jul-09 20:45:14

sorry, should that this applies to this pregnancy, no2. No1, at 6 weeks I started vomiting and absence of period was the clue! I may well have had more symptoms earlier but I did not know I was pg so not looking out for them.

Kaylo Sun 05-Jul-09 14:53:18

Hi, my pg symptoms with both my pregnancy's was nausea and sickness from 8 weeks, swiftly followed by heartburn, followed by SPD (for 2nd pg anyway)

mumbot Sun 05-Jul-09 14:56:43

Mild sickness and exhaustion from about week 6/ 7 with DS1

Broodzilla Sun 05-Jul-09 18:52:01

I got really bad foodpoisoning the day I found out I was pregnant and then spent the next weeks (until 16/17 weeks) feeling incredibly nauseous 24/7. Am now 23 weeks and have vomited a couple of times in the last couple of weeks, but the nausea has mostly gone. Wish I could say the same about the exhaustion...

We got married at the start of the year, and we'd waited with TTC so that there wasn't much of a chance me being pregnant on our wedding and honeymoon. It seemed a bit silly at the time but in hindsight I'm SO glad we did - don't think I'd have managed to travel with the way I was feeling, let alone actually enjoy the trip.

sweetnitanitro Sun 05-Jul-09 18:56:21

Very early on, probably about a week after conception. I was getting cramps early and I thought maybe my cycle was out because we'd just been on holiday. But then my nipples started hurting and I knew something was up hmm grin

I didn't get morning sickness til about 4 weeks in but it lasted 9 bloody months angry

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now