Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Bleeding and cramps early - week 5 advice please

(3 Posts)
SOFIB Sat 04-Jul-09 18:03:47

Hi there, was going to add my name to March list today, but have had a dull ache all day, then about 4 hours ago had blood and stuff on tissue, none coming out onto pants, but quite a lot on tissue every time I've paid a visit since then (SORRY TMI - I know!!!) I think it's probably a miscarriage, but not sure. I called NHS direct but they weren't able to give advice, they said they'd contact the out of hours service here who would call within the hour but haven't. Not sure what to do, don't want to bother NHS unnecessarily, just want to have a clue as to what's occurring. If it is a miscarriage, what will I expect? for instance, shall I go to work on Monday which is over an hour away or might I be doubled up in pain?
Sorry for such a long rambling one, am just a bit concerned and potentially very disappointed.

madame Sat 04-Jul-09 20:34:49

Hi SOFIB

I am so sorry you are having a worrying time. What you don't want to do is jump to conclusions here. You need to rest as much as you can and then go and see your GP on Monday if you are still bleeding.
It must be horrible for you as i know how difficult this situation is but you need to be brave and positive if you can. Do you have somebody with you?

SOFIB Sat 04-Jul-09 22:01:14

Thanks for your kind reply, yes OH's here thanks. A lot more blood since earlier and I don't feel preg any more, but you're right I just need to take it easy and wait till Monday.
Thanks again!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now