Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

paranoia, reassure me please.

(3 Posts)
PavlovtheForgetfulCat Sat 04-Jul-09 12:14:44

I am feeling a bit clingy I think blush Seems I am in need of people to tell me I am fine and to get on with it.

Hyperemesis, controlled by medication appears to ve subsiding, not been sick for couple of weeks.

Yesterday I vomited up lunch, but not tea. This morning, I vomitted up water and medication, but seem to be holding down toast.

But I have a little stomach pain. Its a hard pain lower abdomen, not excruciating, but enough to make me wince a little. It does not feel like tendons stretching but it might be. It comes and goes but no definate pattern.

But, this is going to sound daft. My belly seems quite solid at the base. more so than normal. I know this happens in pregnancy! But it seems more sudden and really solid, around the area of pain than normal. Rest of my belly is quite solid now, as expected at 20 weeks, but this area feels a bit out of sync.

I am guessing that happens sometimes? I know body is going through a lot right now. And I am feeling tearful and a bit fedup generally so guess I am just feeling panicky about everything.

No other symptoms of concern, a bit of a headache, put down to throwing up all liquid this morning.

SheWillBeLoved Sat 04-Jul-09 13:22:40

Constipated at all? I suffered terribly with it up until recently, and my stomach always felt really hard above my pubic bone until I had erm..'cleared' the pathways blush

If not - give your midwife a call for some reassurance, that's part of their job I'm sure everything is fine.

PavlovtheForgetfulCat Sat 04-Jul-09 14:04:11

shewillbeloved - don't think so, have been to the toilet recently and all was well. But does not mean its not that.

However, baby has been extraordinarily active this morning. I have been lying here just feeling him rolling around and around and around, and on occasion it hurts in the lower abdomen so I am starting think it is the movement that is maybe hurting something or other, due to lots of movement. He has obviously just realised he can swim grin

Not able to hold food down though and thats a pain all on its own so coupled with tummy pain I am miserable. As usual in this pg.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now