Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

OK, I know I'm being paranoid, but is it normal.....

(4 Posts)
turtle23 Thu 02-Jul-09 17:12:55

to feel like someone is pulling your cervix down? Am 20ish weeks and on top of the stretchy pains (ow!) it now feels like some kind of invisible force is tugging my cervix down. It was never like this last time!

turtle23 Fri 03-Jul-09 08:31:58

?

Bump02 Wed 08-Jul-09 10:43:54

Ah hun no one has replied to you I will, but I'm not really sure what to say??

I would ring your midwife or GP to see if you can be listened to by them!

I am 16 weeks now with 2nd baby and I am getting stretchy pains down both sides of tummy, round my back and all over really...I don't remeber all these aches and pains..not this early on anyway!
maybe it's that your baby is growing faster each day now so it may be the weight causing extra strain?? But if you are worried at all call someone who knows about it all

Good luck turtle23 x

lazylion Wed 08-Jul-09 11:01:14

Hi Turtle, I have had this for a while, I'm 30 weeks now and I have worked out that it is the way the baby is moving or lying. This is my third and I haven't had it before, but this baby likes to lie in breech position and my others didn't.
It does feel horrible, like the baby is trying to get out using a spoon.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now