Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

OK - preg for second time - forgotten everything! What can and can't I do?!

(2 Posts)
gerbo Wed 01-Jul-09 21:11:26

Know I can't eat soft cheese and liver but dh and I were just struggling to remind ourselves of other things I should be thinking about now I just found out I'm preggers for the second time!

Any thoughts? (No need to worry about the alcohol/no alcohol debate - just gonna quit). Thanks.

TOK Thu 02-Jul-09 15:17:57

Hi, shellfish and cured/smoked meats, peanuts aren't recommended either. I am in your situation too and even though I have looked into all the do's and don'ts I still find I am much more relaxed about it this time. On a couple of occassions have been eating something and suddenly thought, "I'm not sure I'm supposed to be eating this-well, be alright just this once!" Whereas with DS1 I stuck rigidly to all the guidelines I could get my hands on. 22wks now and no probs so far- fingers crossed! I am trying to be good though! Good luck! xxx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now