Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Quick question.. can anyone help me?

(8 Posts)
DaniJade1990 Mon 29-Jun-09 21:00:06

I just wondered if anyone has ever been for an early scan and the nurse has seen a bleed that looks a little like a 'snowstorm' as she called it in the actual sac with the babies and if anyone knew what that was?

TotallyAndUtterlyPaninied Mon 29-Jun-09 21:47:53

Just wanted to bump for you. Hope it's all ok. x

DaniJade1990 Tue 30-Jun-09 13:45:19

I am going for another scan tomorrow to see if the heartbeats are there, i have identical twins in the same sac and there is just a bleed within the sac do you have any idea what it could be? Thank you xx

DaniJade1990 Wed 01-Jul-09 15:21:24

Went back today, both babies had stopped developing. Scheduled for a pill to bring on the miscarriage tomoro. absolutely devastated this is my 3rd miscarriage now. xx

JemL Wed 01-Jul-09 16:11:29

So sorry you had bad news xxx

NumptyMum Wed 01-Jul-09 16:13:18

So sorry to hear this sad.

TotallyAndUtterlyPaninied Wed 01-Jul-09 19:01:15

So sorry. Xx

DaniJade1990 Wed 01-Jul-09 19:02:30

Its awful, i really thought that this time it would be different. Don't know what to do right now, how soon after miscarrying can you try again? They are sending me for tests to see if there is something wrong with me and although i want to try again soon i cant help thinking that after 3 it just isnt meant to be for me and dont want to have to go through this again x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now