Talk

Advanced search

earliest symptoms

(16 Posts)
scottishmumto1 Sun 15-May-05 21:56:10

what are the earliest symptoms of pregnancy. like 4 - 5 weeks, apart from missed period.

beansprout Sun 15-May-05 22:00:14

Might have sore breasts?

starlover Sun 15-May-05 22:01:51

having a positive pregnancy test?

kid Sun 15-May-05 22:02:48

a metalic taste in your mouth and sickness.

littlemissbossy Sun 15-May-05 22:03:19

yes I agree, uncomfortable breasts

Nemo1977 Sun 15-May-05 22:03:22

feeling sick, just knowing, sore boobs back ache stomach pains, basically feeling like af was gonna come but sort of knowing i was pg..lol

beansprout Sun 15-May-05 22:03:32

Starlover - that tends to be a good one!

tribpot Sun 15-May-05 22:05:36

My earliest symptoms were:

- brain fog - nearly missed a flight!
- incredibly heightened sense of smell - nearly passed out in a supermarket in Paris.
- felt much tireder walking to work than I had done previously
- completely wiped out from drinking wine, I actually had to take a day off work after what I considered a fairly normal worknight session with my colleagues. At that point, I was having wicked period pains, so assumed I couldn't possibly be pregnant, hence the wine. The next morning I still felt completely drunk. Went to the office and had to leave again at 10:30.

Not that I am suggesting you drink a quantity of wine to see if it affects you more than usual, I should add After that episode, but before I had done a test, I had the feeling of not really wanting to drink at all, which is most unusual for me I think I had become suspicious that the period pains hadn't turned into anything, although I was travelling and so did think maybe it was just the flying that had messed things up.

I also felt quite weepy and emotional, in retrospect there were quite a lot of pointers there although I didn't have the classic sore boobs (any more than I normally would during period pains).

kama Sun 15-May-05 22:07:46

Message withdrawn

kama Sun 15-May-05 22:08:22

Message withdrawn

biglips Sun 15-May-05 22:21:22

knackered and had a metallic taste at back of throat

K7 Sun 15-May-05 22:30:56

Very strong sense of smell. Was an occasional social smoker and then someone lit up a ciggie next to me at lunch and I nearly jumped out of my seat in disgust. Smelt dreadful! Can only have been two weeks' pregnant at that time...

KristinaM Sun 15-May-05 22:33:54

period pains and nausea

SMto1 - are you hoping you are pregnant?

ChaCha Mon 16-May-05 09:33:40

Throwing up after eating, slight period pains, headaches and really, really moody! Crying one minute - happy the next!

Toothache Mon 16-May-05 09:34:19

sore breasts!! Like rrrrrreally sore!

bamik Mon 16-May-05 15:54:04

Sore boobs and VERY tired. I'm talking MAJOR tired!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now