Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

22+2 and slightly worried

(4 Posts)
ImhavingaBBaby Sun 28-Jun-09 10:14:20

hi im 22+2 and not really feeling movements regularly. Im a bigger person to begin with (18.2 5"9), lost 16 pounds in the first 3 months (now 17st) and have not put any on. am feeling a few movements but not daily, is that ok? should i be worried?

as you can tell i am, took DP and i ages to concieve and i just want lo to be ok!

ShowOfHands Sun 28-Jun-09 10:15:58

Completely and utterly normal. A lot of people don't feel anything at this stage and it's normal to feel something some days and nothing for a couple of days. In a few weeks time you'll get no rest from it.

Congratulations.

GhostOfPsychomum5 Sun 28-Jun-09 10:18:36

ooh you are lucky....my first baby took until I hit 24 wks to feel movemnetblush!!

felt DD2 however from 12wks......just more sensitive to the movements then I think.

congratualtion....sounds normal to me

oh, believe me tho, once you get to 30+wks and baby is kicking hell out of you and your ribs, you will wish you were 22wks againwinkgrin

ImhavingaBBaby Sun 28-Jun-09 10:21:54

omg thanks all of you, so reassuring, DP has just thrown Doppler in the bin... I knew doppler was a bad idea, i tested it on my heart and could barely feel it!!

Thats the weird thing, i've felt a few flutters but they arent really flutters more like something spinnign around in my belly? i just cant wait to get to the point where i feel it all teh time!!

thanks for you're replies x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now