Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Frigging painful kicks

(9 Posts)
SpawnChorus Fri 26-Jun-09 16:19:23

Does anyone else get gasp-inducing kicks? This baby has a habit of pushing out extremely hard, especially in one spot on my upper abdomen. I don't remember this im my first two pregnancies, and I'm only 29 weeks pg!

Trikken Fri 26-Jun-09 16:25:45

Last pregnancy ds kicked so hard I felt like i was bruised inside, at 21 weeks this one already makes me jump when she kicks.

MustHaveaVeryShortMemory Fri 26-Jun-09 16:28:57

Yes exactly like you describe. Sometimes I've nearly jumped off the bed when its landed me one in the ribs. People tell me it must be a boy but my dd did exactly the same.

Beccabump Fri 26-Jun-09 16:44:22

Yes, today I have a bruise on my right side just under my ribs from my darling baby who is still inside!!!!!!!

SpawnChorus Fri 26-Jun-09 17:07:09

Is it very wrong to feel mildly miffed by the more excruciating inner-wallops? hmm grin

staylucky Mon 29-Jun-09 10:21:44

Mine is feet down and I just can't explain what a baby kicking your cervix feels like shock

RunningFaery Mon 29-Jun-09 18:23:30

I had to explain to DH what being kicked in the cervix feels like. I went with "It's probably like receiving a surprise kick to the balls from the inside."

blinder Mon 29-Jun-09 21:41:06

I know exactly what you mean staylucky! Sometimes I get kicked in the bottom!

But it's the head-butting to the ribs that makes me jump the most...

etchasketch Mon 29-Jun-09 21:47:38

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now