Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

All those due in March!!!

(7 Posts)
BellasYummyMummy Fri 26-Jun-09 10:31:54

helloo!!! i am so excited to have read my positive pregnancy test yesterday, though only 10dpo today so really shouldnt be getting too excited until at least AF due date has been and gone.

Anyone like to join me on the next 9 month journey??

I have one DD who just turned 1 end of May, and have had 2 mc, suffer from PCOS, am 26 (27 next week!). Hoping that this bean sticks!!!

i think its too early for symptoms yet but i have been so hungry the last couple of days, i cant seem to eat enough!! then again, chasing around after my DD is probably the cause of it!!

TakeLovingChances Fri 26-Jun-09 11:35:19

Hello BYM, I remember you from the ttc thread!

I am soooooooooooooo excited! This is our first pregnancy so have NO idea what to expect and what's normal. I've been reading books and magazines, but still so much to learn.

That March 2010 bus was a blessed bus for many of us, I can't believe how many BFPs there were.

Happy birthday for next week, by the way. I'm 24, will be 25 later on the the year.

T

Caitni Fri 26-Jun-09 12:26:48

Hi BYM and TakeLovingChances and congrats on your news smile.

I got a BFP on Tuesday and it's so exciting! There's already a due in March thread over in the ante natal clubs section if you want to join us. Here's to happy and healthy pregnancies for us all!

spina Mon 29-Jun-09 17:02:28

keep your fingers crossed for me that I'll join you in the next few days. I'm feeling very pg.( ds1 is almost 6 and ds2 is 2.5. so I've got "form" when it comes to symptoms!)

Tigresswoods Mon 29-Jun-09 17:28:06

hello hello hello!!! very excited as had my first ever BFP today.

Due on 1/3/09 (actually have seen Dr already- they are very good round here) am 29 tomorrow, took test as was 1 day late and was trying to work out if could drink on my birthday. turns out I can't hoorah!

Been TTC for 18 months but have been on Clomid for 3 months so this was VERY VERY good and exciting news.

Tolk DH over the phone and can't wait for him to get home.

I'll be here on the journey girls.

Tigresswoods Mon 29-Jun-09 17:55:08

Clearly I mean 1/3/10!

Caitni Mon 29-Jun-09 18:12:05

Tigresswoods What great news! The perfect birthday present! Come and join us on the Due in March thread in the ante natal section smile

Spina fingers crossed for you smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now