Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Does anyone know a good private clinic for an Early Pregnancy Scan in London?

(8 Posts)
westlondongirl Fri 26-Jun-09 08:41:03

Help! I've been told to get an early scan as I have had a lot of cramping. Unfortunately I will have to do it on a weekend which (I think) will mean going private. I tried looking online and there are several clinics that offer weekend scans. Just a bit nervous about picking a bad one. If anyone has a recommendation please post here ASAP - would be very grateful. The prices seem to be around £100-£150. Thanks!

ZakuroFujiwara Fri 26-Jun-09 08:43:35

I have been to the London Ultrasound Centre who do a Saturday clinic 3 times during this pregnancy ( 2 of the visits were at 6 & 8 weeks for same reasons as you) and they are very, very good. Wouldn't hesitate to reccomend them.

Laura233 Fri 26-Jun-09 08:50:47

I have just been to Beard Mill Clinic, it is in Oxfordshire but isnt too far from London if you drive, would highly recommend them!!

EldonAve Fri 26-Jun-09 08:51:51

most people seem to recommend the fetal medicine centre

alternatively St Georges EPU is open on Sat morning
Not sure if St Thomas is

MarshaBrady Fri 26-Jun-09 09:05:10

Agree that London Ultrasound Centre is very good.

here

westlondongirl Fri 26-Jun-09 09:54:22

Thanks for your help everyone. Will look into all of those recommendations.

flowerybeanbag Fri 26-Jun-09 09:58:25

Fetal Medicine Centre fab imo.

timmette Fri 26-Jun-09 10:01:09

Fetal Medicine Centre

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now